UX Research Associate
The Company: Akorbi Workforce Solutions is a global provider of contingent workforce solutions to Fortune 1000 companies to include: Technology, Financial, Professional Services, and Retail based organizations.
The Position: We’re looking for a UX Research Associate
We offer Medical, Dental, Optical & 401(k)
We follow a simple but vital premise in the User Experience group: "Focus on the user and all else will follow." We're passionately interested in our users and strive to learn everything we can about their goals and needs, attitudes and emotions to help define the products and experiences we create. The User Experience team is a critical driving force behind gathering these insights and then using them to inspire and inform design. We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers, copywriters and web developers who collaborate closely with each other and with Engineering and Product Management to create innovative, and usable, products that people love to use.
· Conduct qualitative user research, primarily in-lab usability sessions
· User study moderation
· Administer questionnaires and surveys
· Assist other user researchers with various user research preparation activities
· Literature reviews
· Lab setup & management
· Liaise with participant recruiting teams and participant onboarding
· Note taking and data capture
· Highlight-video creation
· Qualitative data analysis/synthesis
· Basic user testing analyses
· Draft findings, recommendations, and reports based on user research
· Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
· Work with content at many levels (style guides, templates, analytics). Partner with Product, Program Management, UX, UXR, engineering, support operations, legal, PR, and other editorial groups to ensure content consistency and transparency.
· B.A./B.S. (Completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
· 1-3 years or experience
· Experience with one or more of the following methods: usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers (aka user interviews), field research, surveys.
· Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
· Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects.
· 1+ years of relevant work experience.
Nice to Have Requirements
· M.A/M.S./Ph.D. (completed) in Human Factors, Social Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science, Product Design, or other field
· Strong knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis
· Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred.
The Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Recruiter, Akorbi Workforce Solutions
t: 214-396-9457 | e: email@example.com
6504 International Parkway | Suite 1500 | Plano, TX 75093
Enterprise Solutions for the Global Economy
HUB / MWBE / WBE / An ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and EN 15038 Certified Company
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message
AKORBI Language Solutions
Why Work Here?Akorbi is a Global Language Solutions Company handling Translations and Interpretations world wide. We offer solutions to the language industry in providing the best quality of service with our interpreters.
Akorbi (www.akorbi.com) is rated the 12th fastest growing Woman Owned Business in the US.