At Akorbi, we are seeking qualified and certified interpreters, who are team players that want to succeed and grow with a dynamic innovative company!
Interpreters should have some industry experience, who work well under pressure, have subject matter expertise, and a good understanding of different industry terminology. Our focus is in the Healthcare Industry, Health Insurance, Medical care/ Behavioral Health / Legal/ Court/ Financial /and Customer Service.
Independent Contract Interpreters to provide Onsite Consecutive Interpreting.
- Languages needed: Spanish, American Sign Language, Amharic, Portuguese, Swahili, Nepali, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean.
* PLEASE INCLUDE THE LANGUAGE IF DIFFERENT THAN THOSE LISTED ABOVE.*
· Provide excellent interpretation services between Providers doctors, nurses and patients.
· Provide excellent interpretation services between health care organizations and their members
· Follow the code of ethics and conduct, and HIPAA compliance requirements
· Be professionally responsible at all times.
If you feel you are qualified, and are interested please email your resume to interpreterjobs@ akorbi.com and one of our Linguist Resource Specialists will contact you to discuss details and rates further.
Thank you for your interest in AKORBI
Akorbi (www.akorbi.com) is rated the 12th fastest growing Woman Owned Business in the US and we are seeking qualified and certified interpreters, who are team players that want to succeed and grow with a dynamic innovative company! Akorbi is recognized for quality service, commitment to clients, customers, and loyal commitment to our interpreters.