At Akorbi, we are seeking qualified and certified interpreters who are team players that want to succeed and grow with a dynamic, innovative company!
Interpreters should have some industry experience, work well under pressure, have subject matter expertise, and a good understanding of related industry terminology. Our focus is in the Healthcare Industry, Health Insurance, Medical care/Legal/Court/Financial and Customer Service.
Independent Contract Interpreters to provide Onsite Consecutive Interpreting.
- Languages needed : American Sign Language, Tagalog, Ilokano, Japanese, Spanish, Hawaiian, Chuukese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian.
* *IF YOU INTERPRET IN A LANGUAGE DIFFERENT THAN ABOVE, PLEASE LIST IT WHEN APPLYING AND SEND QUALIFICATIONS.*
- Bilingual in English and at least one other language with 100% proficiency
- Experience performing ONSITE (face-to-face) Interpreting in a Healthcare facility, Community, Medical Office, or equivalent.
-Able to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and members/patients.
-Technology and Internet Savvy
-Ability to work under pressure in real time
· Follow the guidelines for Code of Ethics and Conduct, along with HIPAA Compliance requirements.
If you are qualified please email your resume to interpreterjobs@ akorbi.com. One of our Linguist Resource Specialists will contact you to discuss details and rates.
Thank you for your interest in AKORBI!
Akorbi (www.akorbi.com) is rated the 12th fastest growing Woman Owned Business in the US and we are seeking qualified and certified interpreters, who are team players that want to succeed and grow with a dynamic innovative company! Akorbi is recognized for quality service, commitment to clients, customers, and loyal commitment to our interpreters.