Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator/Systems Support Specialist
The Company: Akorbi Workforce Solutions is a global provider of contingent workforce solutions to Fortune 1000 companies to include: Technology, Financial, Professional Services, and Retail based organizations.
The Position: We’re looking for a Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator/Systems Support Specialist
We offer Medical, Dental, Optical & 401(k)
When applying candidates please include verfication of their Salesforce Advanced Adminstrator certification with Email address the certification is registered under. Candidates will not be considered without this
In this role, you will be responsible for optimizing the effectiveness of the Go To Market (GTM) organization. There are two to three key functions of this role one of a Salesforce Administrator and one of a Business Systems Analyst.
As a Salesforce Administrator your day-to-day activities will include: creating and managing fields, provisioning user, maintaining user profiles, role hierarchy, security, sharing model, data management, configuring objects, configuring process automations, creating and managing analytics, user training, and ad-hoc user support requests.
You will be required to troubleshoot issues, diagnose, and resolve issues including those involving APEX and Visualforce pages and components.
Operating as a Business Systems Analyst you will work to facilitate discussions among business stakeholders to understand problem statements and refine submitted business requirements
Document business process flows and develop functional requirements, and produce solution design documents. In this capacity you will capture user stories, as well as identify test criteria and test new functionality and enhancements.
While Salesforce Platform Development is not a requirement, we prefer you have this skillset as a nice overlay across both of the key functions to add depth to our Salesforce support services.
These services include: troubleshooting technical issues, testing and debugging code, maintaining best practice, maintaining updates to existing code, delivering quicker solutions, and supporting platform integrations.
· Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal
· Strong ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Solid analytical skills along with can–do attitude
· Process oriented with a high tolerance for ambiguity
· Excel at delivering customer-centered service and solutions
· BS or BA
· Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
· Minimum of 5 years working as a Salesforce Administrator
· Minimum of 2 years Business Systems Analysis experience
· Hands-on expertise in configuring Salesforce by creating and managing elements like: custom objects, custom fields, complex formulas, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, links, buttons, record types, junction objects, master-detail relationships, lookup relationships, role based page layouts, custom tabs, custom reports, analytic snapshots, and email services
· Working knowledge of the integration points associated with applications such as Marketo/Hubspot, Zendesk, SalesLoft/Outreach.io, Docusign, ZoomInfo, etc.
· Understanding of CRM related business processes like Sales Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Partner Program and Relationship Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management
· Minimum of 3 years Salesforce Platform programmatic development
· Salesforce Platform Developer Certification
· Excellent troubleshooting of Salesforce configuration issues
· SQL proficiency
· Proficiency in Salesforce platform development using programmatic elements like Apex Classes, Triggers, and AJAX, SOQL, SOSL
· Experience with Salesforce integration using web services API like REST and SOAP with third party tools, and outbound messaging for implementing web services through WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and websites
· Proficient in troubleshooting code and technical elements
· Experience with Salesforce Customer or Partner Communities and Salesforce Service Cloud
The Location: Sunnyvale, CA (Remote during Covid)
Senior Recruiter, Akorbi Workforce Solutions
t: 214-396-9457 | e: email@example.com
6504 International Parkway | Suite 1500 | Plano, TX 75093
Enterprise Solutions for the Global Economy
HUB / MWBE / WBE / An ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and EN 15038 Certified Company
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message
AKORBI Language Solutions
Why Work Here?Akorbi is a Global Language Solutions Company handling Translations and Interpretations world wide. We offer solutions to the language industry in providing the best quality of service with our interpreters.
Akorbi (www.akorbi.com) is rated the 12th fastest growing Woman Owned Business in the US.