Akorbi one of the fastest growing language services company is in need of Independent Certified Contracted Interpreters to join and become an extension of our business for face to face, over the phone and video remote interpretations.
We support and service large organizations within the healthcare industry for Medicare/Medicaid servicing both medical and behavioral health needs for Non-English Speaking and Deaf/Hard of Hearing Individuals.
- Trained interpreters help to assure effective communication between the client and provider, support effective use of time during the clinical encounter, and improve outcomes.
- Undertake the task of conveying messages between languages and cultures while also keeping the professional content
- The following types may apply for different circumstances- consecutive, simultaneous, whispered interpretations
- Must have reputable certification depending on the language
- Agree to contractual clauses that include non-disclosures, HIPAA, FWA(CMS)
- Must have at least 2yrs to 4yrs of experience within the industry they will be supporting,
- Must show & demonstrate experience within the arena they will be interpreting – Resume / Work experience
If you feel you meet the requirements and are interested, please email your resume to interpreterjobs@ akorbi.com. One of our Recruitment Specialists will contact you to discuss further.
Thank you so much for your interest in AKORBI
AKORBI Language Solutions
Why Work Here?Akorbi is a Global Language Solutions Company handling Translations and Interpretations world wide. We offer solutions to the language industry in providing the best quality of service with our interpreters.
Akorbi (www.akorbi.com) is rated the 12th fastest growing Woman Owned Business in the US.