Senior Business Analyst
- Posted: 10 days ago
- $80 to $92 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
We are seeking a skilled Business Analyst to join our client’s team at one of the world’s largest technology companies.
W2 contract role, Hybrid (3 days onsite/week), Moffett Field location, Sunnyvale, CA.
Local Services Ads is a quickly evolving product that helps match and connect consumers with service professionals like lawyers, locksmiths, plumbers, house cleaners and repair services. Consumers can search among the qualified, background-checked professionals on our platform and find profile information, ratings, and reviews for each.
· The Product Operations team requires a Senior Operations Analyst to monitor provider verifications and onboarding while maintaining existing and new reports and dashboards to surface business-critical insights about our providers and the effectiveness of their ads. The analyst will also create regular reports on the operational activity of multiple cross-functional teams and will conduct periodic deep dive studies to gain strategic insight into the product, our providers, and our day-to-day account operations.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1.) Track and manage the performance of our operational workflows: license, insurance, business registration and background checks and create dashboards that introduce efficiencies, help to automate, and track the operational activities of the vendor team, and surface relevant provider onboarding and recertification metrics.
2.) Organize large data sets and be able to summarize key findings to the manager and team through deep dives and insights.
3.) Proactively identify automation opportunities for manual operational workflows, build automation solutions using SQL or basic scripting and perform change management of automated solutions with vendor team members.
· Manage and update dashboards daily to ensure timely reporting to manager and larger team
· Communicate and present updates and deep dives during team meetings and with the Scaled Operations
· Manager and team leads on key projects
· Contribute to active Projects and Programs including workflow optimization, manual review and data projects.
· Work with vendor teams to manage workflow, gather necessary data and streamline operations
· Demonstrate thought leadership with proactive analyses of key team metrics to drive both new insights and operational efficiencies
· Collaborate closely with stakeholders across Local Services Ads teams to define performance goals, KPIs and other success measurements
· BA/BS degree in Business or Business management, or 3+ years equivalent experience
· Minimum 5 years of experience in an Analytical role
· Minimum 3 years of experience using SQL in an analytics capacity
· Minimum 5 years of experience using a spreadsheet program to generate reports
· Sheets expertise
· Basic python scripting for workflow automation
· Experience with consumer facing product operations workflows
We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, paid holidays, and more.
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the largest technology companies in the world. They are looking for the best, brightest talent available and have tasked Akorbi with helping them find it.
Akorbi is a group of companies, based in Dallas, Texas, specializing in providing enterprise solutions that empower organizations to achieve success in the global economy. Our customizable solutions include comprehensive workforce solutions, multilingual contact centers with business process outsourcing capabilities, interpretation, and localization services.
Akorbi is the 13th fastest-growing woman-owned/led company in the world, according to the Women Presidents’ Organization. Our founders have been featured in The American Dream on the Bloomberg channel, as well as several notable publications, including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, TIME, Fortune and Google+.
AKORBI InterpretationsWhy Work Here?
Akorbi (www.akorbi.com) is rated the 12th fastest growing Woman Owned Business in the US.
Akorbi is a Global Language Solutions Company handling Translations and Interpretations world wide. We offer solutions to the language industry in providing the best quality of service with our interpreters.