About the company: We are agents of change–for our clients and our people. We want to help our clients to be successful, transform their businesses, and do so as a trusted partner. We’re looking for employees who have the same driving passion to help others succeed.
The Accounting Officer participates in all accounting related processes including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, cash management, insurance, and fixed assets. Supports financial reporting complies with all relevant state and federal legislation. Provide continual support to external Auditors and provide financial stewardship for the company.
· Can efficiently create journal entries and manage all aspects of the general ledger.
. Familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable best practices.
· Supports annual review/audit
. Can assist with payroll
· Assists with monthly & quarterly reporting to financial institutions
· Prepare sales taxes
· Uplift the team by providing the development of internal controls policies and procedures
· Perform internal audits on payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and collection processes.
· Can support benefits billing - 401K management, medical, dental and vision Ensure that suppliers provide a good service and value for money.
· Perform other duties as needed by an evolving and fast-paced organization.
· Assists with month-end closing activities including general ledger, balance sheet, and trial balance reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation (optional skillset)
· Ability to support the finance manager with reporting of company performance against budget and forecast (optional skillset)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in day to day accounting. Maximum 5 years of experience in day to d
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial data to improve processes.
- Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented.
- Ability to perform internal audits to find where improvements could be made.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
- Proficiency in QuickBooksOnline, Excel, Word, and other computer applications as required.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal correspondence.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Proficient computer skills, including electronic mail and some experience with accounting software, compliance software, and financial analysis software.
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).
- Light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature.
- Substantial movements (motion) of the wrist, hands, and/or fingers in a repetitive manner.
- Well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
- Moderate noise (examples: business office with computers and printers, light traffic).
- Regular work schedule: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Currently not accepting OPT students for this program.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Moblize.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Moblize or an affiliated Moblize business may not be eligible for consideration.
Moblize is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Moblize is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.