Agricultural Outside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $250,000 Yearly (plus commission)
AGRICULTURAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
$90,816+ a year - Commission
Be sure to read this entire ad before you complete our application.
Please Note: Other companies have lowered their recruitment standards to fill open positions but we have made it tougher to join our company because our most successful team members are fighters. We have an exceptional culture, a strong supportive sales team to be a part of and are only accepting the best talent to join us.
Founded in 1989, AKE Safety Equipment has evolved into a market-leading fire safety equipment manufacturing and sales company. We operate on a national scale, have grown 14X since 2010, and have become a household name in our target market. We are committed to providing our salespeople with an opportunity to improve their lifestyle while being an integral part of something bigger than themselves by making a difference in the lives of good people.
We are looking for confident, driven, experienced outside sales representatives located in agricultural areas nationwide. Our sales representatives are road warriors, selling STOP-FYRE directly to farmers by driving farm-to-farm.
On average our Sales Representatives have earned $90,816 in commission selling STOP-FYRE ® The World's Best Fire Extinguisher ® direct to farmers within their protected territory. In 2022, our top performer earned $272,777.
Our most successful Sales Representatives:
· Have many years of sales experience - They know how to sell, are excited to do so, and have learned what to look for when selecting a company to sell for.
· Are extremely competitive - They always expect to win.
· Have a connection to the Agricultural community - Either they grew up on a farm, worked on a farm, or have done business with farmers on a regular basis.
· Have a background in construction and/or excavation - Worked in construction, sold to the construction industry, sold for a construction company, or owned their own construction business.
· Are entrepreneurial - It is simply in their DNA to be independent, self-driven, self-motivated, and business-minded.
· Committed to helping others – Often times have worked as a firefighter, law enforcement, military or EMT.
Our candidates must be:
· Performers - Experienced hunters who can prove successes.
· Willing - Trainable individuals who embrace new ideas.
· Ambitious - No excuse mentality with a burning desire to succeed.
· Independent - Self-driven and self-motivated people.
· Passionate - Someone who truly cares about the customer, product, and team.
· Trustworthy – As a Christian based company, every team member must be in line with our Core Values.
· We NEVER charge our sales representatives anything to work for us.
· Our sales representatives DO NOT buy their product from us in order to sell.
· Bottom line is: no surprises, no fees, no funny business - no BS.
Our sales representatives 'get' how business works, and as a result thrive in and appreciate the sales position at AKE. This is why our sales representatives are compensated with a 100% straight commission structure. Our sales representatives are also offered significant weekly performance bonuses.
Top 3 reasons why our current sales representatives say we offer the best sales career opportunity available today:
· Sell a Unique Product - Our sales representatives get the chance to help people and potentially save a life while representing a company and brand to be proud of.
· Freedom to be their Own Boss - Controlling their own schedule, income, and destiny while still having a very strong team backing them up in this 1099 outside-sales position.
· Earn Unlimited Income - They have the opportunity to earn as much as they desire because our commission & bonus plan is both lucrative and uncapped.
True hunter salespeople want the opportunity to earn an income that is ONLY limited by their performance because THEY perform! The great ones do not want a safety net because they realize there are always strings attached.
If you are what we are looking for, you too can cultivate your future while helping our customers protect what matters most!
Advancement within our company is available for those who consistently achieve goals set. Our entire team understands that the success of our salespeople and serving our customers is what keeps all of us working; therefore, on OUR sales team your independent-entrepreneurial-sales mindset and results will be greatly appreciated and highly respected.
If you believe you have what we are looking for and our team is a good fit for you, take the time to COMPLETELY fill out our application.
Then, next steps include:
· After reviewing your completed application, if our Recruitment Selection Committee believes you have what it takes to help our sales team continue to grow, you will be invited to participate in a Phone Interview.
· After the Phone Interview, if they still believe you are a good fit for our team, you will be invited to a face-to-face personal interview with our company Founder, Allen Kronebusch, at our headquarters in Rochester, MN.
· You MUST be willing to travel to Rochester, MN for a face-to-face interview if selected, if you are unwilling to do this please DO NOT APPLY because there are no exceptions.
If you think you have what it takes to meet the challenge of helping us save lives and property, then begin your process now by completing our application!
AKE Safety Equipment
32 Woodlake DriveSterling, IL
BusinessView all jobs at AKE Safety Equipment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?