Our client, Ten Gun Design, is a group of producers, designers, and developers who believe that the best design solutions are forged out of close collaboration, effective communication, and clear objectives.
You are an Account Manager who is an independent thinker with a positive can-do attitude and advocates for creative excellence. You are a leader, who is dedicated to the success of every person on your team. You lead by example and strive to raise quality standards and support the team to reach them.
Our Account Manager is the nexus between our clients and creativity. This is a client-facing leadership role requiring agency expertise, strategic thinking and a proven ability to communicate effectively to a broad audience. Our Account Manager works closely with clients to identify their specific needs and business objectives, and intentionally partners with our creative team to implement capabilities and services that align to and achieve their goals.
This is a full-time position in our Edmonds, WA studio.
- Maintain strategic business relationships including established client relationships and foster and develop additional relationships across business groups.
Manage profitability of owned accounts and consistently track spending across a wide variety of projects and provide updates to clients and internal teams on project scopes changes.
- Performance management of account team members; includes strategic team planning, mentoring and career pathing, coaching on client management style and oversight of daily projects, workflows and process improvement.
- Create and maintain strategic project plans and demonstrate a cohesive understanding of the deliverables, tasks, dependencies, staff resourcing and creative processes.
- Maintain a healthy project dialogue with clients on current and prospective projects, provide key deliverable status updates, risk assessment and contingency plans.
- Work collaboratively with designers throughout the creative design process to identify preliminary design concepts, implement changes and review iterations, and release final files.
BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience managing creative in an agency or in-house environment in the gaming and entertainment industries.
Proven ability to effectively operate and deliver high-end results under tight timelines with limited direction to a broad range of client stakeholders.
Acute attention to detail, both when working with clients and co-workers.
In-depth knowledge of the creative design process for print, digital and interactive marketing and advertising campaigns, and media deliverables.
In-depth knowledge of marketing and brand strategies for print, digital and interactive executions.
Ability to prepare well-structured, clear and concise client-ready deliverables and presentations.
Goal oriented, self-motivated, self-starter. Proven ability to exceed personal goals and client expectations.
A collaborative spirit—Work independently and in group environments with cross-function teams to meet project goals.
- Have a positive, motivating, and team-focused attitude.
Thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
Work with extreme flexibility with an acute attention to detail and habitual follow-up to drive high quality of work.
Creative problem-solver with analytical skills to plan and organize for design, team and financial challenges.