Garden Hardgoods Outside Sales Rep
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My client is seeking an Outside Sales Representative for Hard good Supplies to be based in the Tennessee area. The customer base is primarily Greenhouse Growers, Nurseries, Garden Centers, and Landscapers. This is a base salary plus commission and bonus compensation program.
Summary: Sells horticultural products and supplies to wholesale/retail and residential businesses from sales office, store showroom, home office, or customer's place of business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers.
· Talks with vendors and/or customers by telephone or in showroom to answer questions.
· Displays or demonstrates product using sample or catalog.
· Estimates date of delivery to customer.
· Prepares reports of business transactions, customers concerns.
· Completes and submits travel expenses for reimbursement on a biweekly basis.
· Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
· Uses discretion when selling to customers ensuring creditworthiness.
· Notifies collectors, supervisor and owners of customer status. i.e. Good season, out of business or other facts pertinent to collection activities.
· Acts as liaison between customer and collectors to bring past due accounts up-to-date.
· Enter orders via prelude computer system.
· Attends sales meetings.
· Provides coverage to Customer Service Department during absences, peak periods, training sessions
· May be required to make deliveries to customer.
Education and/or Experience:
Previous experience in, or exposure to, the horticultural industry is very conducive to an expedient learning curve. Two to four years’ sales experience. Must possess the skills required to work in a fast-paced environment where a high level of pressure and stress may be involved.
Average Base + Commission Annually $65k - $80k
My client seeks the industry's best and brightest talent to join their team. They offer a collaborative work environment, competitive salary, and benefits package including 401k/profit sharing, retirement plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, and more.
For immediate consideration, send your resume with salary requirements to Annie@AKHRSolutionsLLC.com
All resumes must be received by AK HR as the client will not consider candidates directly.
AK HR Solutions, LLCWhy Work Here?
Great company with good benefits and growth! Wonderful co-workers!
AK HR Solutions, LLC provides Human Resource consulting and recruiting to small businesses. All resumes must be received by AK HR as the client will not consider candidates directly.