We are looking for a dynamic LTL/LCL and FTL/FCL field sales professional that can efficiently leverage sales call channels to develop new business, deepen existing customer relationships, and shorten the sales process as an Account Executive. The Account Executive will focus on achieving sales targets and market goals within the Hawaii Islands market segment.
- New Business Development for LTL/LCL and FTL/FCL services.
- Provides face to face service to customers.
- Works with leadership to identify goals for customer relationships.
- Account implementation
- Maintaining and deepening customer relationships
- Meeting or exceeding revenue goals
- Grow and maintain customer base
- Manage customer interactions and information to ensure continuous and effective business relationships
- Overnight travel required
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communicator
- Problem solver
- Effective planning & organizational skills
- Relationship builder
- Customer focused
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years of LTL/LCL sales experience to be considered.
- Candidate should also have 1 to 3 years of transportation, logistics services, and business to business sales experience.
Candidate is required to read, write, and speak English fluently. A second language is a plus.
The Account Executive will be domiciled in Honolulu but will be required to travel a minimum of one day a week every week to another Hawaiian Island.