Account Executive Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
Wake up each day to be part of a movement. A movement to make an impact. A movement to go for it. A movement to provide solutions. A movement to be empowered. A movement to do the right thing.
Our people deliver.®
Empowerment, active listening, and creative thinking are a few attributes AIT teammates exercise to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Forbes names AIT Worldwide Logistics one of America’s Best Employers in 2022! Come join us at AIT and see why our employees rank us among the best places to work.
AIT is seeking driven sales individuals with a growth mindset that want to work for one of the best and fastest growing global logistics providers in the 3PL industry.
Our Account Executives work in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment that secures business from prospective and existing customers. You will be held accountable for making a strong impact in establishing and maintaining positive relationships as earning our customers’ trust is one of our top core values at AIT.
The Account Executive will consult with clients across all services on logistics solutions including International, Domestic, Residential, Home Delivery, Government and Aerospace, Retail, Life Science, Perishable and E-commerce.
What You Will Be Doing Day-to-Day:
- Accountable to directly identify and initiate business development opportunities.
- Developing new business across all of our core competencies.
- Identify, initiate, and engage with clients that provide sustained and profitable revenue streams across multiple services.
- Develop and execute a business plan that will achieve sales quota and budget as defined by the company.
- Work closely with local, regional, and international operations staff to ensure customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- Present an array of logistics solutions that enable numerous entry points into accounts.
What We Look for in Teammates:
- A team player who works well with others – being respectful to our teammates is a Core Value
- A strong work ethic with an appreciation for ownership, independence, accountability, and autonomy in your role
- Growth mindset – being passionate about your craft, always looking for ways to improve yourself and the company, being open to change and doing things differently
- Customer service focus – we serve a wide variety of customers, both internal and external, and building relationships is a part of our culture
Other Skills We Hope to See:
- Proven business selling ability and success in a commission environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of Freight Forwarding sales experience required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years Freight Forwarding sales experience preferred. Operational Freight Forwarding experience a big plus!
- Ability to be persuasive to negotiate with a strong business acumen.
- Adaptable to rapid and frequent changes to address the needs of clients and goals of AIT.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to develop new ideas and innovative solutions.
- High drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while look for new business opportunities.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate desire for continuous personal and professional development, training and team building.
What AIT Can Offer You:
- Growing company with a record year in performance that continues to scale!
- Opportunity to drive significant changes in our station with an ability to make an impact across the organization
- Hands-on and passionate CEO who understands the importance of hiring great talent – passionately caring for co-workers is a Core Value!
- Laid-back and open-door work environment
- High Performance culture with a focus on a growth mindset where continuous improvement is embraced
- Opportunity for advancement
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition assistance for your personal development
- Volunteer program – it’s also a Core Value – we actively engage in our communities!
About AIT Worldwide Logistics:
AIT Worldwide Logistics is a global freight forwarder that helps its customers grow by expanding access to markets all over the world where they can sell and/or procure raw materials, components, and finished goods. For more than 40 years, the Chicago-based supply chain solutions leader has relied on a consultative approach to build a global network and trusted partnerships in nearly every industry, including aerospace, automotive, consumer retail, food, government, healthcare, high-tech, industrial and life sciences. Backed by scalable, user-friendly technology, AIT’s flexible business model customizes door-to-door deliveries via sea, air, ground, and rail—on time and on budget. With expert teammates staffing more than 85 worldwide locations in Asia, Europe and North America, AIT’s full-service options also include customs clearance, warehouse management and white glove services.
AIT Worldwide Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled. If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact Human Resources at 630-766-8300 ext 5218 or email your resume to email@example.com
Powered by JazzHR
AIT Worldwide Logistics
AddressUnion City, GA
BusinessView all jobs at AIT Worldwide Logistics
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?