Account Executive Sales
AIT Worldwide Logistics Romulus, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At AIT, we vigorously seek opportunities to earn our customers trust by delivering exceptional worldwide logistics solutions while passionately valuing our co-workers, partners, and communities. We are looking for business development professionals with the same vision seeking a lucrative uncapped commission environment with unlimited earning potential.
AIT is seeking driven sales individuals with a growth mindset that want to work for one of the best and fastest growing global logistics providers in the 3PL industry.
Our Account Executives work in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment that secures business from prospective and existing customers. You will be held accountable for making a strong impact in establishing and maintaining positive relationships as earning our customers’ trust is one of our top core values at AIT.
The Account Executive will consult with clients across all services on logistics solutions including: International, Domestic, Residential, Home Delivery, Government and Aerospace, Retail, Life Science, Perishable and E-commerce.
What You Will Be Doing Day-to-Day:
- Accountable to directly identify and initiate business development opportunities.
- Developing new business across all of our core competencies.
- Identify, initiate, and engage with clients that provide sustained and profitable revenue streams across multiple services.
- Develop and execute a business plan that will achieve sales quota and budget as defined by the company.
- Work closely with local, regional, and international operations staff to ensure customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- Present an array of logistics solutions that enable numerous entry points into accounts.
What We Look for in Teammates:
- A proven freight forwarding track record of growing a book of business and relationships
- A team player who works well with others – being respectful to our teammates is a Core Value!
- A strong work ethic with an appreciation for ownership, independence, accountability and autonomy in your role.
- Growth mindset – being passionate about your craft, always looking for ways to improve yourself and the company, being open to change and doing things differently.
- Customer service focus – we serve a wide variety of customers, both internal and external, and building relationships is a part of our culture!
Other Skills We Hope to See:
- Proven business selling ability and success in a commission environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of Freight Forwarding sales experience required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years Freight Forwarding sales experience preferred. Operational Freight Forwarding experience a big plus!
- Ability to be persuasive to negotiate with a strong business acumen.
- Adaptable to rapid and frequent changes to address the needs of clients and goals of AIT.
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to develop new ideas and innovative solutions.
- High drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while look for new business opportunities.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate desire for continuous personal and professional development, training and team building.
What AIT Can Offer You:
- Growing company with a record performance that continues to scale!
- Extremely lucrative sales commission programs in the industry
- Vertical Market Leaders with subject matter expertise to assist in onboarding new customers
- High Performance culture focused on growth where continuous improvement is embraced
- Competitive compensation package including auto allowance
- Full line-up of benefits, including 401(k) Plan
- Tuition assistance
- Volunteer program – it’s also a Core Value – we actively engage in our communities!
- Hands-on and passionate CEO who understands the importance of hiring great talent – passionately caring for co-workers is a Core Value!
About AIT Worldwide Logistics:
AIT Worldwide Logistics is a global freight forwarder that helps its customers grow by expanding access to markets all over the world where they can sell and/or procure raw materials, components and finished goods. For more than 40 years, the Chicago-based supply chain solutions leader has relied on a consultative approach to build a global network and trusted partnerships in nearly every industry, including aerospace, automotive, consumer retail, food, government, healthcare, high-tech, industrial and life sciences. Backed by scalable, user-friendly technology, AIT’s flexible business model customizes door-to-door deliveries via sea, air, ground and rail—on time and on budget. With expert teammates staffing more than 85 worldwide locations in Asia, Europe and North America, AIT’s full-service options also include customs clearance, warehouse management and white glove services.
AIT Worldwide Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled. If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact Human Resources at 630-766-8300 ext 5218 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR
AIT Worldwide Logistics
BusinessView all jobs at AIT Worldwide Logistics