Program Director - Denver, CO
Job Title: Program Director
Location: Denver, CO
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with internal resources and customers for flawless execution of projects
- Track the program status with multiple vendors and report the overall status to the stakeholders.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Should have the good exposure of using the Asana project management and as well configuring, creating the project, goal settings, reports and project management activities.
- Measure project performance using Asana and other tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client, vendors and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Over 18+ years of experience in project management in IT sector including web development and mobility
- Good technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software
- development and web & mobile technologies is plus.
- Ability to handle multiple accounts across locations and geographies.
- Should have experience in handling end-to-end projects, managing multiple vendors preferably from a services standpoint
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills; including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- SCRUM/Agile Development experience is a must
- PMP & Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Good understanding of travel domain is a plus
AIT Global inc.Denver, CO
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.