2nd Shift Manufacturing Assembly Han-cho (Manager)
- Posted: over a month ago
AISIN ELECTRONICS ILLINOIS, LLC
2nd Shift Manufacturing Assembly Han-cho
This position will assist the department Advisor in the day to day running of the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Communicate between shift.
● Check and prepare T/M daily work (Standardize work).
● Check safety point all areas and 5's status.
● Control off line repairs, gather and analyze defect daily.
● Fill in for team member (vacation, restroom, etc.).
● Check check sheet, do first product check.
● Discuss NG parts from MFG and Shipping inspection.
● Keep training documents up to date.
● Conducting time studies
● Communicating with the team members using begin and ending shift meetings
● Implement abnormal occurrence plan if necessary.
● Motivation of team member.
● Fill out daily production forms and charts.
● Train new members.
● May do trouble shooting of production problems.
● Following Kanban Flow
● Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
● Willing to work on the line as an operator or support multiple lines as needed
● Willing to participate in skill building activities
● Will perform other reasonably related tasks within the Company as required by the Advisor or Management.
Will assist the Shoku-cho (Supervisor) in the daily supervision of Team Members
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Must be able to work as part of a team.
● Must be responsible and have good attendance.
● Must be familiar with AEIL production procedures and quality policy.
● Ability to work shifts, long hours, overtime, on-call, and weekends.
● Ability to lead, motivate and supervise others.
● Ability to interact well with coworkers.
● Ability to understand, follow and implement posted work rules and company procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
● Must have worked at AEIL in the position of Team Member for a minimum of 90 days.
● High school diploma or GED required.
● Previous lead or supervisory experience desired.
● Meets the minimum score on Promotion Matrix.
● Some dust, noise, oils, greases, grinding debris, compressed air, metal shavings, propane, solvents and occasional heavy lifting.
● Exposed to hazardous machinery and/or conditions that could result in injury up to and including a fatality if safety measures are not followed and adhered to.
● Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes, oils. The performance of this position normally requires exposure to a typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions that require the use of personal protective equipment such as Safety Glasses with Side Shields and/or Safety Shoes. Primary environment: Temperature of work area may be affected by outside temperatures and machining. Industrial lighting provided.
**If needed, you may request the Specific Job Demands analysis (JDA) for this employment opportunity.
AISIN Electronics Illinois, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at AISIN Electronics Illinois, LLC