AIS HealthCare™ seeks a full-time Customer Service Coordinator / Medical Scheduler for our Ridgeland, MS location. *** NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS, PLEASE.*** The position will be 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. during the week.
Steps to Apply:
1. Apply for the position through this job posting and complete any and all attached pre-screen questions. Please be sure your attached resume is complete and formatted as a clear downloadable document as well as answer any attached pre-screen questions.
2. Complete the required Culture Index Candidate Assessment (Directions to follow below in this job posting, so please read in its entirety). *** No application will be considered if the applicant does not follow instructions and complete the assessment as part of the application process.
This position is responsible for working the medical orders though the scheduling process and ensuring prompt responses to customer inquiries.
· Minimum of a high school diploma or a GED (General Education Equivalent). Some college preferred.
· Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, referral sources, physicians, and co-workers necessary. Pleasant phone presence.
· Current or prior customer service experience in a medical setting preferred.
· Extreme attention to detail and accuracy, the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and computer proficiency needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides information on AIS’ policies and products and makes recommendations based on customer requirements.
· Ensures prompt response to customers inquires.
· Documents, in detail, phone calls, phone number, person spoken to, and call details on a consistent basis.
· Determines whether inquiries are of technical nature and refers these to the appropriate technician.
· Communicates with customers and sales representatives to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service functions.
· Monitor product order shipments to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
· Alert customers on shipping and flow issues in advance.
· Contact customers regarding contract cancellations to determine cause and possible corrective measures.
· Shares knowledge gained with other staff members and works as a team member.
· Interacts with others in a positive, respectful, and considerate manner.
· Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Culture Index Candidate Assessment
Why does AIS utilize the Culture Index Assessment?
We recognize how important our employees are to the success of our company. Our company continues to thrive due to a culture of teamwork and our ability to match potential hires with positions that best utilize their natural traits and skillsets. AIS utilizes the Culture Index Candidate Assessment surveys to help us select the best match for our positions.
How can I complete the assessment?
Copy and paste the following link into your browser and press enter. Then, select the corresponding position for which you are applying. (Only one assessment per candidate is required.) The assessment is brief, taking less than ten minutes to complete.
AIS HealthCare™ is the leading provider of advanced sterile, patient-specific intrathecal pump medications and in-home intravenous infusion, including immune globulin therapies. These services, combines with your advanced nursing and care coordination solutions, assist physicians and hospitals in delivering a superior level of care for optimal therapeutic outcomes.
We offer a wonderful work culture, and we are looking for an impact player who is positive, earnest and hardworking. For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.aiscaregroup.com.