Air Pros is a leading innovator in HVAC home service. Air Pros offers services all of the state of Florida. With over 200 employees and over 100 service trucks, Air Pros has the resources needed to provide the best customer experience possible for our clients. Our customer-focused approach and thorough service training for our employees at Air Pros University set us apart from the competition.
As a part of the Air Pros team, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality workmanship, every time. By working closely with the operational team, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
Looking for diagnostic technicians to join our team!
The majority of your duties will be running service calls for HVAC systems that are not functioning correctly, providing diagnostic results along with repair options, and setting leads for customers who want replacement options or are considering major work. NO PRESSURE TO SELL EQUIPMENT OR DUCT SYSTEMS TO EARN YOUR PAY. Expectation is to provide excellent customer service and thorough diagnostic, service, and repair of systems to every customer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Diagnose & test HVAC equipment, components and parts for defects to ensure proper functioning.
- Perform required repairs to equipment, components, and parts of all HVAC equipment.
- Ability to consult customer on options to correct existing issues with their AC system and prevent future issues
- Perform required maintenance on HVAC equipment and machinery to verify efficient and safe operation.
- Provide a first-class experience to all customers by being on time, presentable, and ready to get to work with a good attitude.
- Perform work in a timely manner while keeping up with high quality workmanship.
- Be a team player who contributes and works with others to accomplish quality results
- Attention to detail is critical in the field and in the workplace.
Benefits and Perks
- Extensive Training
- Company Vehicle
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance eligibility after 60 days
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts
- Assistance with acquiring top of the line tools
- Company Events and More