AION is now offering a generous sign on bonus for all new hires !!!!!
We are looking for a Maintenance Service Director for our property, PA. Under the direction of the Real Estate Manager, the Service Director is responsible for all physical aspects of the apartment community, coordinating and performing maintenance and repair services, ensuring curb appeal and quality of apartment homes, responding to customer service requests, and adhering to all safety policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and oversee all aspects of maintenance of the community
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance, inspections, nighttime lighting audits, and janitorial services
- Maintain accurate records for all services performed and contracts
- Walk the property daily to uphold curb appeal and monitor safety issue
- Schedule and coordinate apartment turns, including assistance with resident move out and apartment renovations
- Follow expense guidelines, monitor operating expenses, and make recommendations for cost saving strategies for the community
- Manage inventory and storage area, purchasing adequate maintenance materials for service requests and apartment turns, keeping an accurate log of supplies
- Communicate and advise Business Manager on recommendations for capital improvements and maintenance requirements for annual budget
- Coordinate all contracted services. Solicit and analyze bids, assess work once completed, and track invoices to guarantee timely payment
- Assist in snow removal as required
- Conduct and document weekly safety meetings including procedures, training, safety equipment, SDAs and use of equipment
- Complete service requests from residents and team members in a timely fashion, in accordance with company policy
- Ensure excellent customer service with courteous and professional attitude toward all customers and team members
- Audit key tracking system daily and weekly
- Participate in after-hours emergency requests and ensure property staff coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Support and assist Regional Service Director and Real Estate Manager with new hire selection
- Train, coach, and mentor team members, ensuring appropriate training is received
- Create a team environment: hold weekly team meetings; manage by goals, open communication
- Generate work and on-call schedule for service employees
- Provide ongoing feedback to team members. Evaluate team members through scheduled formal written performance reviews. Take corrective action as necessary according to company policy. Provide recommendations for compensation adjustments, promotions, and terminations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CFC Certification Universal Required
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing
- 4+ years experience in maintenance and repair for apartment communities.
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to walk the grounds and apartments, ascend stairs around the property, lift 60 lbs., climb ladders over 10 feet, and perform other general physical activities such as bending, kneeling, pushing
- Sufficient knowledge to thoroughly complete maintenance assessment up to the standards of a Service Director
- Must be available 24/7 for emergencies
- Boiler license preferred
- Required Shift: M-F 9am-5pm plus on call rotation
AION offers a competitive compensation, bonus program, 11 paid holidays per year, paid sick and vacation days and an excellent benefit package which includes a 401k matching program!
Why Work Here?AION's mission is to provide our residents with a best in class living experience through our dedication to understanding their needs & offering exemplary customer service, all while empowering our team members to deliver value to our investors, partners & the company.
Great company, great benefits and opportunity for growth!