We are looking for a Leasing Associate to work in our Bethlehem, PA location. Under the direction of the Property Manager, the Leasing Associate is responsible for maximizing occupancy by generating traffic, networking within the local community, scheduling appointments, securing rentals, promoting resident retention, and providing or coordinating exceptional customer service.
Job Duties (includes but are not limited to):
- Greeting prospective residents and providing them with property tours.
- Performing proper outreach marketing.
- Help create engaging social media initiatives to connect residents, and manage posts.
- Daily follow up on all prospects to make sure all questions are answered.
- Support efforts to partner with nearby businesses, events, and other local organizations.
- Walking the marketing path daily.
- Processing lease applications and qualifying residents.
- Supporting the Real Estate Manager with general office maintenance by answering phones and performing other administrative tasks.
- Play a key role in resolving resident concerns and issues.
- 1-2 years office experience, preferably in a property management office.
- High School Diploma, some college preferred.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Customer service, sales, and goal-oriented mindset.
- Must obtain a New Jersey Real Estate License within 180 days of the hire date.
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Entrata experience a plus!.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with residents and customers in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with social media platforms, as well as best practices for businesses
AION offers a competitive salary, a generous sick and vacation policy, and an excellent benefit package which includes a matching 401k program!
Why Work Here?AION's mission is to provide our residents with a best in class living experience through our dedication to understanding their needs & offering exemplary customer service, all while empowering our team members to deliver value to our investors, partners & the company.
Great company, great benefits and opportunity for growth!