Be part of the creative team behind AION Management!
AION Management is in search of an experienced Graphic/Web Designer to work in our Center City location and join our growing multifamily housing organization. If you are a positive, self-motivated, enthusiastic and creative person, we want you!
- Create collateral that is eye-catching and engaging and adheres to company brand both digital and physical
- Help with promoting the AION “Best in Class” Brand
- Possess a strong knowledge of software applications in the realm of graphic design
- Engage as a motivated team player but also capable of working individually on projects
- Create email campaigns and social media content
- Provide feedback and input to team related projects
- Assist in quality assurance through testing websites, email and forms
- Keep on top of new design developments, technologies, and tools required to continuously improve the user experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, art or related field, or equivalent academic/work experience
- Demonstrate strong project and time management skills and the ability to consistently meet multiple deadlines
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
- Knowledge of website optimization and SEO a plus
AION offers a competitive compensation, a generous bonus program, 10 paid holidays per year, paid sick and vacation days and an excellent benefit package which includes a 401k matching program!