AION is currently seeking a Resident Services Coordinator for our Newark, DE property. Under the direction of the Real Estate Manager, the Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for working to achieve maximum resident satisfaction and retention by providing excellent customer service to residents and guests.
- Manage administrative requests from residents
- Record resident service requests and ensure timely follow-up
- Handle resident concerns & issues and work towards an efficient solution.
- Assist team members with administrative or office needs such as assembling move-in packets and lease packets, etc.
- Receive and distribute office mail
- Audit and reconcile key track daily and weekly.
- Assure all service requests are followed up on within 24 hours.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the property, greeting all customers, residents and guests.
- Assist residents with directions, community information and services as well as information regarding the surrounding neighborhood.
- Answer property phone line and deliver messages to the correct recipients.
- Advise property manager or appropriate team member of conditions in the community effecting the residents’ safety, reporting any residential dissatisfaction
- Maintain professional dress and conduct always.
- Supporting the Property Manager with general office maintenance by answering phones and performing other administrative tasks.
- Play a key role in resolving resident concerns and issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years customer service or sales experience.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Customer service and goal-oriented mindset.
- Availability to work during designated shift every day of the year, including all holidays but excluding vacation and sick hours.
- Excellent computer and telephone skills
- Knowledge of applications, printers, multi-line telephones, fax machine, photocopier
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- SHIFT: M-F 9am-6pm
AION offers a competitive compensation package, Eleven paid holidays a year, a generous sick and vacation program, and an excellent group benefit package which includes a 401k matching program!
AION Management-Hunters Crossing
Why Work Here?AION's mission is to provide our residents with a best in class living experience through our dedication to understanding their needs & offering exemplary customer service, all while empowering our team members to deliver value to our investors, partners & the company.
Great company, great benefits, and opportunity for growth!