AINS Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An exciting and challenging position for a UI/UX Designer on a large IT project providing application operations and maintenance, COTS integration and software development services and business solutions for more than 50 applications at a Federal Government client. The candidate will be an experienced UI/UX Designer/Architect with good in-depth knowledge of UI frameworks, experience in designing portal-style UI framework, modular and it’s API interfaces. The ideal candidate will possess architectural skills and be a US Citizen with the ability and eligibility to obtain a secret security clearance. The primary work location is in Washington, DC 20024 - L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station.
- Lead customer meetings to clarify requirements and architect high level UI designs.
- Design intuitive look, innovative plus feel of next-generation UI.
- Represents to user and technical staff UI best and emerging practices.
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business objectives pertinent to user interfaces as well as infrastructure technologies.
- Establish modern web patterns and best practices.
- Plan and execute usability evaluation along with testing across UI development stages.
- Strong visual presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with customers, executives, management and developers.
- Experience with best industry practices and standards in UI design
- Experience with modern design tools (E.g. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma), Application modernization and optimization.
- Experience with creating wireframes / mock-ups / live demos.
- Lead and work collaboratively with a group of senior technical / management teams.
- Excellent analytical and assessment skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university (Computer Science or Math preferred)
- US Citizenship required
- Eligibility to obtain Active Secret clearance