Software Tester (Entry Level)
AINS Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Software Tester (Entry Level)
Are you passionate about technology and project based work? Do you like a significant challenge? We offer this and much, much more. Our teams work with cutting-edge cloud and mobile technologies and collaborate with teams across various industries.
We are searching for a resourceful Software Tester to join our Development Team at our corporate headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD. We have been a very successful software product company for 30 years and experiencing rapid growth. Our product eCase (http://ains.com/ecase) is a platform to configure and implement a variety of workflow-driven case management applications. We are looking for forward thinkers and critical players who can help us continue our growth.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- The ideal candidate should have 0-3 years’ experience with a technical bachelor’s degree.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills with web applications
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Database SQL scripting with SQL Server
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify inconsistencies and flaws
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct functional and/or integration testing of multiple software programs in a client/server environment
- Review output to determine whether or not the test results fulfill the established requirements, and if necessary, notify the responsible programmers, both orally and in writing, of errors, omissions, and inconsistencies in the programs and/or documentation
Required license or certification:
- BS Computer Science or related field
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a security clearance
About AINS, Inc.
Digital transformation is reinventing businesses of every size and industry. Demand for rapid app development has never been higher.
At AINS, we are shaping the future of work with big ideas that challenge conventional thinking and a new approach to solving complex business challenges. Through our low code, adaptive case management software, we enable organizations to bring new solutions to market quickly, digitize customer engagement and automate unique business processes across diverse lines of business.
If you are a talented, entrepreneurial candidate with an interest in driving growth, then we want to talk with you.
AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
AINS, Inc. has been in business since 1988 and provides over 380 Federal agencies with IT products and services. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD. Please visit the AINS Corporate website at www.ains.com for more details. AINS offers:
- Career growth
- Competitive salaries & incentives
- Good benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance
- Education cost reimbursement
- AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
AINSWhy Work Here?
Join an established Software Product Company that has experienced steady and continued growth for the past 30 years!
About AINS AINS, Inc. has been in business since 1988 and provides over 380 Federal agencies with IT products and services. The company is located in Gaithersburg, MD. Please visit the AINS Corporate website at www.ains.com for more details. AINS offers: - Career growth - Competitive salaries & incentives - Good benefits - 401(k) retirement savings plan - Life insurance - Education cost reimbursement - AINS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
806 West Diamond AvenueGaithersburg, MD