AINS is seeking a versatile creative with strong technical knowledge to support its marketing, branding, and customer experience initiatives. The Multimedia Specialist is a critical member of the Marketing team responsible for in-house production and maintenance of AINS media, including training videos, website and community portal, flyers, brochures, virtual events, and more.
- Design, produce, edit, and deliver training videos, explainer videos, and other media to be included in the AINS knowledge base / community portal
- Configure and develop the front end of the community portal to improve customer experience
- Manage the front end of the company website, ensuring consistency and optimal user experience
- Collaborate with the Sales team to build custom presentations for client meetings
- Produce compelling and error-free collateral consistent with company branding, including fact sheets, brochures, white papers, case studies, newsletters, and more
- Photograph and record company events, such as the annual user conference, and edit for publishing
- Create icons, graphics, banners, and other images for a diverse array of company needs, including proposals, AINS software UI, the website, and others
- Improve branding as needed, including generating new logos, templates, etc.
- Support other marketing and graphic design needs as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience is desired
- Ability to take ownership and initiative is a must
- Exceptional eye for detail and artistic vision
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multitask with competing deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and originate projects based on observed needs
- Ability to work well with both print and digital media
- Proficiency with relevant Adobe Creative Cloud applications (e.g. After Effects, Animate, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Spark) is required
- Proficiency with relevant Microsoft Office applications (e.g. PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, Word) is required
- Front-end web development experience, especially with WordPress and/or similar web platforms, is highly desired
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence and/or similar systems is highly desired
- Experience with Marketo and Hootsuite is desired but not required
Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in an IT, marketing, graphic design, communications, or related discipline.