Senior Database Administrator (DBA)
- Posted: November 28, 2022
OPEXUS is seeking a Senior Database Administrator to join our Information Technology team. You will be responsible for supporting the operations, maintenance, scaling, and overall administration of our databases and software applications. You will be required to work with our Operations team to support our production systems and our engineering teams to help influence best practice in database solution design.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Automate setup, scaling, and maintenance of production and internal databases
- Maintain the integrity, security, and availability of multiple customer databases.
- Ensure proper disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, and monitoring
- Administer, maintain, develop and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database
- Work with the engineering team to ensure scalable data model design and performant and efficient application queries.
- Design and implement redundancy and fail-over strategies
- Capacity planning and benchmarking
- Diagnose and resolve production database issues
- 8+ years of database administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical discipline or substantial equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
Digital transformation is reinventing businesses of every size and industry. Demand for rapid app development has never been higher.
At OPEXUS, we are shaping the future of work with big ideas that challenge conventional thinking and a new approach to solving complex business challenges. Through our low code, adaptive case management software, we enable organizations to bring new solutions to market quickly, digitize customer engagement and automate unique business processes across diverse lines of business.
If you are a talented, entrepreneurial candidate with an interest in driving growth, then we want to talk with you.
OPEXUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
#OPEX - #ZR
TechnologyView all jobs at AINS, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?