- Posted: January 24, 2023
Business Analyst (Software Configuration Specialist)
OPEXUS seeks to expand our software implementation team with the addition of a talented Business Analyst (Software Configuration Specialist).
We have been a very successful software product company for 30 years and experiencing continued growth. We are looking for forward thinkers and critical players who can help us continue our growth.The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and communication skills, a strong customer service and engagement ability, some project management experience, a quick learner, and is technically savvy.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced dynamic environment where interaction with the customer as well as various roles in the development and implementation process engages you then OPEXUS offers an exciting career opportunity for you.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including unlimited PTO, and hybrid WFH
- Provide an engaging top notch customer focused experience to all customers.
- Analyze, capture, document and illustrate "as-is" and "to-be" business processes and requirements.
- Prepare documentation such as; functional/business requirements, use cases, and instructional documentation.
- Configure, test, and implement business processes and requirements.
- Provide onsite/online application training as needed.
- Provide product demonstrations onsite/online to support project milestones as well as to support sales team.
- Manage assigned project tasks in a timely manner and coordinate resources needed to complete tasks.
- Provide weekly reports/updates of assigned tasks and progress to project manager/management.
- Be prepared to play multiple roles in the implementation of a project.
- Ensures downstream processes are considered during system enhancement/modification efforts
- Perform initial User Acceptance testing to ensure system changes meet defined requirements as well as providing feedback to Development/testing teams regarding test cases, scenarios, and scripts
- Collaborate with vendors, consultants, business, and IT personnel to achieve solutions to identified business needs
- Customer focused/engagement experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Product Suite; Word, Excel, Project and Visio
- Must be available for occasion travel to support project or product promotion efforts
- Must have method of transportation to support daily onsite/office transitions
- Project management experience
- Help desk support experience
- 2+ years relevant work experience
BS degree in Business, Information Systems or Communications preferred
US Citizen with the ability to gain a security clearance.
Digital transformation is reinventing businesses of every size and industry. Demand for rapid app development has never been higher.
At OPEXUS, we are shaping the future of work with big ideas that challenge conventional thinking and a new approach to solving complex business challenges. Through our low code, adaptive case management software, we enable organizations to bring new solutions to market quickly, digitize customer engagement and automate unique business processes across diverse lines of business.
If you are a talented, entrepreneurial candidate with an interest in driving growth, then we want to talk with you.
OPEXUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
BusinessView all jobs at AINS, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?