We are looking for an accomplished data scientist and analytics expert with a proven record of designing and implementing custom data analytics solutions.
As part of our fast-growing global analytics firm, you will work with industry-leading companies to innovate and solve interesting and complex real-world problems that truly make a difference in the world. Your core function will be to work closely with our clients, helping identify and understand their analytical and business challenges and collaboratively design and develop elegant solutions. You will provide technical leadership and expertise for our clients, as well as internal project teams, to deliver those solutions through the application of advanced mathematical and machine learning techniques.
- Masters or PhD in a science, mathematics or engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience applying data science, analytics, machine learning and computational techniques in life sciences or related fields.
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data processing, and visualization.
- Strong programming skills in scripting languages such as Python, R, and Perl. Object-oriented programming experience is desirable.
- Experience in at least two of the following areas: predictive analytics, modeling and simulation, Bayesian statistics, network analysis.
- Experience of processing and analyzing large multivariate data sets.
- Experience with algorithm development, data mining, natural-language processing (NLP), machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Prefer broad understanding of the biotech/pharmaceutical industry and supporting scientific, translational, and clinical platforms/domains.