We are seeking 5 Registered Nurses to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. Facility will open sometime between Oct 15, 2020 & Nov 15, 2020.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
AIM RecoveryAIM Recovery is a Residential Substance Use Disorder facility treating patients suffering from drug and alcohol addiction.