- Load composite parts onto racks, trays or carts and pushes them into the oven.
- Closes and open oven door and allows cores to bake for a specified time before removing.
- Hooks up and monitors TC wires and vacuum wires according to composite parts and specs.
- Review recipe configuration to ensure all of the specifications being cured are noted - may require curing multiple specifications.
- Ensure the parts in the oven have the correct thermocouple placement and quantity requirements met.
- Use the internet and database software to start and monitor the cure cycle.
- Submit job configuration file to department lead or supervisor to ensure parts, serial numbers and/ or thermocouple information is filled out properly.
- Note any tolerance conditions onto parts and send them to MRB for disposition according to AIM Procedure 20800.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Requires handling of objects up to 70 pounds; lifting, pushing, pulling and bending; standing and/or walking for more than seven (7) hours per day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic understanding of Oven, Press and/or Broiler operations.
- Must have forklift experience.
- Able to refer to and understand manuals, read blueprints, figure/calculate tolerance and panel thickness.
- Must be able to read planning.
- Must be able to work with fiberglass, metal, and wood.
- Able to tolerate and work in excessive heat while maintaining safe work habits.
- Ability to learn specification for cure processes and pass the test for cure operators.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, Life and AD&D Insurance.
- Company Sponsored 401k.
- Vacation and Sick Leave.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
SEKISUI Aerospace, Inc. is located in Renton, WA with facilities in Auburn, and Sumner. We design, engineer and manufacture composite structures used in commercial aircraft interiors. Examples include sidewalls, ceiling panels, lavatories, bulkheads, overhead bins, and crew rests. Additional information can be obtained on our company web site at https://www.sekisuiaerospace.com