We are looking for professionals that are customer service oriented to start immediately. The position will be ideal for individuals with customer service and time management skills looking to interact with clients and customers on a daily basis. Our Customer Associates are a very important part of our business. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Full-time openings now available in the Customer Associate Sales department to continue growing our local branch.
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening and help keep both internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date.
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively while actively providing recommendations for continuous product and process improvement.
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and handle open customer issues and raise when appropriate to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
• Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries
• Assist existing clients through phone and/or in person about account management, billing issues, content and basic product application while building scalable customer-facing resources for common questions and issues.
We're Looking for;
• 1-year Customer service experience minimum
• Over 18 years of age
• High School Graduate or GED
• Proven oral & written communication skills
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Availability to work various shifts
• Organization and work prioritization skills
*Full Benefits Package* is available after 90 days to full time employees
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and development opportunities.
To apply, submit your resume for review.
Why Work Here?
great benefit reimbursements, weekly paychecks, internal promotions based on personal growth