We are currently looking for top talent in the area. There is unlimited earning potential for business-minded individuals “Work for yourself but not by yourself”. With COVID-19 closing many businesses down, our virtual work environment has allowed us to keep our doors open and to continue to hire.
Our representatives work with families on an independent basis, communicating via phone and Zoom, providing union and working-class families with permanent benefits.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Contact clients and setup times to virtually meet
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Help protect America’s working class, apply today! Expect a call, text or email.