Are you ready for a career change?
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for our
Customer Service Benefits Representatives position. This is an Entry Level Leadership role.
The ideal candidate will work closely with our leadership staff on daily functions such as client introductions;
relationship management; product presentation and proper paperwork follow through.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Must remain coachable & accountable
- Basic computer and client interaction skills
- Ongoing leadership and in-field training opportunities
- Close-knit, family culture
- Variety of bonuses and incentives, such as paid sporting events
- Paid, all-inclusive trips to exotic locations (Bahamas, Cancun, and Puerto Rico)
- Annual awards and recognition program
- Lifetime residual income
- LEADS ARE AVAILABLE
*Must be able to pass a criminal background check and possess a valid drivers license*
If you feel you might be a great fit, submit your resume today for review and someone from our human resource department will be in touch with you for an in-person interview at our Corporate Headquarters in Clackamas, OR!