Why work with AIL?
Your next career move should be with one of the most successful companies. We are searching for a qualified person to help our office succeed. Come experience a truly rewarding career in an industry where income potential and job stability are simply unmatched.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we were named The 24th Happiest Company to work for by Forbes Magazine.
If you have the aptitude and communication skills to speak effectively with our clients and you want a rewarding career helping people, we want to meet with you!
Essential Skills & Required Work Ethic
· Effective communication Skills
· Competitive, self-motivated individual that is driven to succeed
· Must hold yourself and the people around you to the highest level of honesty and integrity
· Ability to build rapport and professionally handle difficult clients.
· Ability to work well with others in a team environment and apply management recommendations to increase productivity
· Must be able to adapt to a continually changing and growing environment
· Call center, Customer Service and Sales experience is a plus
· Spanish fluency a plus (not a requirement)
Background and Education Requirements
· High School Diploma or GED a plus
· Must have a clear criminal background
· Basic Computer skills.
Benefits & Compensation
· Weekly Pay Advances & Bonus incentives
· Excellent benefits including Life insurance, Health reinstatement (full-time associates)
· Paid training program
Submit your resume today to be considered. Looking forward!