ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW CAREER?
Employment Type: Full-Time
In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Zoom Video Conferencing. Please make sure to download the program in advance to be able to attend.
We are Nation’s largest Union labeled supplemental benefits company for over 68+ years. We just launched a hot new game changing technology and are currently experiencing explosive growth! As a result, we need a few good sales representatives with fresh ideas. No experience is necessary, we teach you everything you need to know to be successful!
Daily activities include: Inbound and outbound calling, setting appointments, performing presentations to members of unions that request our benefits, basic computer knowledge, completing necessary paperwork, quality control and leadership development.
Our company prides itself on our support staff and are willing to train highly motivated candidates for future management opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
• Weekly Advances and Bonuses ($65k - $78k first year average income)
• Health/Life benefits (after 90 days)
• Monthly residual income (renewals after 8-12 months)
• Hands on 1 on 1 training
• Leadership Academy (101, 201, 301, 401)
• Career Tracker (opportunity for advancements)
• Yearly trips to exciting and exotic locations (2016 Puerto Rico, 2017 Cancun, 2018 Disney, 2019 Vegas, Bar Mar Bahamas 2020)
• Work exclusively with Union Members (members who request our benefits and their sponsors)
LEADS ARE AVAILABLE
AIL Agencies provide their clients with value and unbeatable customer service with complete transparency and integrity. That's what made us so successful. We are now accepting applications to continue our legacy as a direct result to the growth we are experiencing. Become an integral part of an exciting and rewarding career opportunity, while helping develop the local market.
We will be screening resumes and conducting our final interviews within the next week!
We are an equal opportunity employer and agree not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.