- Posted: over a month ago
At AIIR we set the standard in next-generation leadership development and help shape the leaders behind many of the brands you know and love. You can find us delivering coaching programs at the worlds largest coffee house chain, a multimillion-dollar cloud storage company, and at one of the nations oldest retailers (and many other awesome clients in between!).
But its not just what we do that produces exceptional results for our clients.
Its how and why we do it.
We are a small, but mighty and growing team! Affectionately known as AIIRHeads, our team is the heart and soul that fuels our work. We are a blend of diverse backgrounds, skills, and experiences and share a common vision of improving peoples lives through change. At the end of each day, we know our work enables leaders to live purposeful, intentional, and healthy lives which has a positive impact on their teams, their organizations, their communities, and themselves.
For the past decade, weve been building, learning, and shaping our craft. Our next phase of growth requires us to hone our proprietary technology and level up our infrastructure and processes so we can meet the evolving needs and business challenges of our clients.
To do that, we need a seasoned Account Manager to own and develop strategic relationships and grow sales within an assigned client portfolio. This is a high-profile role as youll take the lead working with senior level clients to actively align their goals and objectives with AIIR strategies and solutions, close the deal and ensure an optimal client experience. This position can be fully remote if not local to Philadelphia, PA.
While no two days are alike, you can expect to:
- Generate and manage account plans for assigned accounts and work with functional teams to implement resulting account strategy and meet financial targets.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships by developing a trusted advisor partnership with key accounts, stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Develop profitable and sustainable revenue growth on assigned accounts by actively seeking expansion opportunities, generating proposals, and bringing them to close.
- Manage sales pipeline for accuracy and forecasting.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to clients.
To be successful, we think you need:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in account management or similar client leadership role, preferably in a client services environment
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Highly polished interpersonal communication skills and a drive to connect with people
- Self-direction with the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, extreme attention to detail, and proactive problem-solving skills
As in any growing organization, youll need to have a learning mindset, be willing to take risks, and get your hands dirty from time to time too.
We have a comprehensive benefits package for all full time employees.
You in? If so, wed love to hear from you.
BusinessView all jobs at AIIR Consulting