Physical Therapist Opportunity- Well-staffed PT Clinic, Top Notch Culture
We are looking for someone who is not looking for a job, but is looking for an opportunity to be a part of something exciting and willing to work hard to make it happen.
AID Performance Physical Therapy provides an exceptionally high level of care for its clients and has an excellent rating by its customers who time again return for new problems or send their friends and families for our care. We have a very well respected staff and use cutting edge health methodology.
- Physical Therapists love us - we have one of the highest retention rates in the area.
- We lead in developing and teaching the latest evidence based treatments and exercises.
- We are known as the clinic for Runners in the area frequently hosting clinics to share our knowledge
We’re looking for a full time Physical Therapist in our Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic. Must have PT license to practice in Virginia, BLS/CPR, and Dry Needling Certification is a plus (not a requirement). Salary is commensurate with your experience
- Very competitive benefits package with immediate eligibility for company matched simple IRA.
- Energetic, fun and family-like atmosphere featuring quarterly staff outings and weekly continuing staff development meetings.
- Productivity bonuses for both individual and clinic goals.
- Continuing Education stipend.
- Relaxed atmosphere- Get to wear shorts, golf shirt, and sneakers all year round.
AID Performance Physical Therapy is based in Ashburn, Virginia. We are affectionately known as “Wine Country of the East” because of the number of local picturesque wineries, distilleries, and craft brewers. We’re also one of the fastest growing counties in America and home to the Washington Redskins Football Team.
- Many top-rated schools.
- Crime rate well below the national average.
- Lots to do - sporting events, concerts, museums, hiking and biking trails, and festivals
- Access to public transportation.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Bonus program
- Superior work culture
- One hour for evaluations and a maximum of two patients per hour
Watch this brief videohttps://youtu.be/h3AGF3-ODLcand include in your cover letter answers to the following questions:
- Have you ever or are you currently playing sports? If so which sports, what positions and were you ever voted captain of the team?
- When looking for a job which one of these is most important in choosing a job: Money, Perks or Opportunity? (Choose only one!)
- If I gave you unlimited funds and thirty days where in the world would you go and why?
Job Type: Full-time