AID Performance physical therapy is a small, people oriented physical therapy office. We are looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented person to fill our sales/ front desk role! Are you comfortable with talking to strangers, both in person and on the phone? Can you meet and maintain sales goals/ quotas? If so then we are interested in meeting you!
We believe in education, and provide an immense amount of training, teaching and coaching. You will work with a diverse talented team that cares deeply for our patients and community.
- Physical Therapists love us- we have one of the highest retention rates in the area.
- We lead in developing and teaching the latest evidence-based treatments and exercises.
- We are known as the clinic for Runners in the area frequently hosting clinics to share our knowledge.
Basic responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling patients using an EMR system minimizing no shows/cancels, and handling payments.
- Bring excitement and positive energy to the office where others truly enjoy being in our reception area and you make them feel at home.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Ability to use computer systems, online platforms effectively and EMR to find and generate reports.
- Maintaining a clean and presentable front office area
- Sales experience (Telemarketing preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
· Experience in sales or client service environment
· Experience in a medical office strongly preferred
· Experience with medical insurance and understanding how to verify benefits/authorization processing strongly preferred.
· Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/ quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Strong phone skills with ability to sense on the phone what people truly need and get them talking about their goals and how their problem is affecting their life.
- Enthusiastic about physical therapy and how it can improve the quality of life for patients.
- Ability to work between the hours of 6:45 am. to 7:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Please do not apply if you cannot work these hours.
We are looking for a solid team player and we will provide a great environment, coaching, and you will enjoy work!
Medical experience and Insurance knowledge is a requirement