Our successful Atlanta based medical group is dedicated to enriching the lives of others through the practice of exceptional patient care. With our dynamic team of healthcare professionals, qualified candidates have an opportunity for growth in a challenging and rewarding work environment.
We are a high-volume firm with several multidisciplinary clinics; our team of specialists provide Accident & Injury care throughout the Metro Atlanta area.
PHYSICAL THERAPIST (LICENSED & EXPERIENCED)
We are seeking a full time Physical Therapist that is currently licensed in the State of Georgia.
As one of our medical specialists, the Physical Therapist will determine plan of care based on other provider referrals and administer a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Meet the patient's goals and needs and provide quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
- Help patients accomplish treatment plan and accept therapeutic devices by administering manual exercises; instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, and daily-living activities and in using assistive and support devices.
- Administer physical therapy treatments and directing treatments given by aides, technicians, and assistants.
- Evaluate the effect of physical therapy treatments and patient's progress; recommending adjustments and modifications.
- Completes discharge planning by consulting with physicians, physician assistants, and other health care workers.
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects company operations by keeping information confidential.
-Minimum of 1-2 year(s) experience
-Strong orthopedic and manual therapy skills
-Experience in extremity & spine physical therapy
-Pre and Post surgical physical therapy
-Comply with both federal and state guidelines, including all licensing requirements.
EXCELLENT PAY & BENEFITS
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays, CEU'S
-No weekend hours required