Applicants MUST possess a MEDICAL LICENSE as a Physician Assistant.
Please do not apply if you do not currently hold a Medical License as a Physician Assistant.
Job Title: General Physician Assistant
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Metro Atlanta Clinics
Experience: 1+ Years
Status: Full Time
Compensation: Dependent upon Experience; Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, paid-time off (PTO), Paid Holidays, yearly CME allowance); Malpractice Insurance Provided.
Private Orthopedic practice consisting of Orthopedics, Interventional Spine, and diagnostic & imaging services, is currently seeking a Board Certified Physician Assistant with experience in Orthopedics, Interventional Spine or ER. We treat injury and non-injury patients ranging from auto accidents, slip and falls, work related injuries, back pain, neck pain, to joint pain. In addition, we are also happy to accommodate any patient requiring diagnostic testing and/or imaging services such as MRI, CT, X-ray, and Interventional Spine procedures. Our staff, of specialists and board certified physicians possess extensive backgrounds in their areas of expertise, allowing them to have a strong understanding of their patients’ injuries and pain and the most current treatment and diagnostic options available. Our goal is to provide our patients with the most accurate diagnosis to their injuries; allowing our providers to treat with the best care plan possible. Using the latest diagnostic tools available our team of specialists are able to diagnose and treat our patients thoroughly and efficiently.
Physician Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Evaluate, diagnose, and treat Orthopedic conditions under the supervision of an attending physician.
Physician Assistant Job Duties:
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; recommending options and courses of action; implementing treatment directives.
- Assesses patient condition by reviewing medical history and performing physical examinations, interpreting test results and formulating plan of care.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with proper procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending appropriate yearly CME’s.
- Contributes to team management of patient care.
A background in any of the following specialties: orthopedics, neurology, ER and/or interventional spine/pain management is encouraged;
Our compensation package is highly competitive. Clinics are open Monday through Friday with NO “on-call”, weekend hours, or hospital rounds required. Please note, we are a procedural based practice; we do NOT treat chronic pain-management patients.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualities: • Dependable • Excellent communication skills (interoffice and patient) • Leadership • Ability to multitask and an understanding of musculoskeletal injuries.
Candidate must possess respective Medical License and non-restricted DEA for the State of GA.