AIC Companies LLC Harrisburg, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OPEN POSITION – FIELD INVESTIGATOR - FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE (16 to 24+ hours per week)
AIC Companies, a licensed private investigations agency operating in NJ, NY, PA, DE, WV and MD, is now hiring a Field Investigator in the Harrisburg, PA region! We are a modern, innovative, and results-driven company that focuses on client satisfaction and employee happiness! Please visit our website for additional information on our investigative offerings and company background (www.aiccompanies.com).
Job Description: Field Investigators are the frontline of the private investigations industry. The primary responsibility of a Field Investigator is to conduct mobile surveillance of an individual that has an on-going workers’ compensation claim. Surveillance is conducted in order to document (on video) the individual's daily activities and to ensure that their injuries coincide with their day-to-day life. We’d LOVE to show you some of our best film clips, but unfortunately, we are not legally allowed to do so. That being said, here is an article & video highlighting the exact type of work you would be performing! https://oklahoman.com/article/3760736/private-investigators-get-up-early-to-catch-workers-compensation-cheaters
• MUST be 18 years of age or older (21+ preferred).
• MUST have a registered and insured vehicle (van/SUV preferred).
• MUST have a smartphone (unlimited data and hotspot preferred).
• MUST be willing to travel daily (cases could be 2+ hours from your location). If you are not willing to travel these distances, please do not apply. Mileage reimbursement is paid bi-weekly (see below)!
Interest in criminal justice is a plus!! College degrees and/or military experience are highly desired!
• Starting wage of $15-$18/hr for case time, depending on experience. Higher rates for experienced applicants will be discussed!
• You are reimbursed at .40/mi for traveling, from the minute you leave your door!
• Paid training and health benefits after the probationary period (full-time benefits only).
• Result-driven bonuses and incentives for quality fieldwork! Our top investigators gross $1000+ in bonuses per year!
This is an extremely challenging position and can be daunting at times. However, it is rewarding and will improve many of your criminal justice skillsets such as background research, undercover surveillance, capturing of film, and reporting writing. If you think you may be a good fit for the position or would like to gain additional information, please apply through Indeed. Include your updated resume and a brief bio of yourself.
AIC Companies LLCWhy Work Here?
Highly sought-after private investigation company with massive growth and tight-knit company culture.
LegalView all jobs at AIC Companies LLC