CAN you imagine students collaborating together and having fun building cool AI products people can use?
AND can you imagine that while they are having fun they are learning valuable life skills such as:
- making data driven decisions
- setting goals and achieving them
- self learning
That is what we call a "head fake" which we at AI Camp recognize as a high successful yet understated way of teaching.
NOW imagine being a part of a team impassioned in delivering this education in this fashion!
We are AI Camp and we believe that students can learn and be empowered to create something that they think is really cool. With that sense of accomplishment, students build self confidence that ultimately leads to their future success.
Here at AI Camp, we are looking for instructors to be a part of our education changing vision to teach AI to students. As an instructor, you will have the opportunity to:
- build relationships and mentor students about AI and provide "head fake" opportunities to students
- create and enhance educational content to better serve our students
- augment your own personal career growth as well as your AI knowledge
- collaborate with an impassioned cross functional team of various disciplines
- work remotely as the classes are taught online
- work as little as teaching one class a week or choose to teach more than one class
- teach a year-long online camp and/or also teach summer boot camp
This will be treated as a contracting/part-time job where you will learn AI, get paid, and impact many students' lives!
- Instructors will follow the curriculum and tools provided by AI Camp. For our online program, each class is 1 hour long per week with approximately 5 students per class. For each group of students who signed up for a course, you will also help provide feedback, answer questions, and guide them in their learning and assignments/project through the week.
- Instructors foster a trusting and collaborative environment for their students to learn.
- Instructors collaborate with other team members at AI Camp to create new educational content or enhance existing educational content.
- Instructors seek to continuously improve how we deliver education. We believe in empowering our feedback loops to making us better!
- Instructor develop a sense of ownership and seek to build resiliency in students character to persevere through difficulty
- Serve as a role model and representative of AI Camp's mission and values
- Instructors care deeply about their students and believes in their future success
- Instructors are empathetic, professional, and respectful as they are also role models to students.
- Instructors have a place to teach undisturbed, reliable internet connection, and their own computer.
- Promote our values and mission, and serve as a role model for kids of all backgrounds and ages.
- Intermediate experience in coding in python
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- A proven ability to convey complex concepts in simple terms
- Good communications skills when speaking with teenagers and adults
- Work authorization in the US.
Here are a few additional highlights of this unique opportunity:
1. AI Camp teaches AI to middle and high school students. We have scaled AI Camp from a handful of applicants last summer to over 600 applicants now. Even as you are reading this, we are continuing to grow!
2. We are a passionate group of people. Founders are from Stanford and The Weissman Score professor, Tsachy Weissman at Stanford, is one of our advisors.
- If you want to take a look at some of what our students have built, please check out https://www.ai-camp.org/student-projects/
If you are interested or wish to learn more, reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your linkedin or a resume.
AI Camp Inc.
Why Work Here?
Learn and teach AI, make an impact in the future of students' success, and shape AI Camp and your destiny!