- ANCC certification in one of the following areas:
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Adult Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Family Psychiatric–Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Adult Psychiatric-Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
Child/Adolescent Psychiatric-Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Current OK License
- Dual Diagnosis
- Outpatient setting
- M-F / 8-5
- No Call/ No Weekends
- Average patients per day = 20-25
- EMR = Eclinical
- Credentialing time frame: 30 days
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess and evaluate adults/adolescents/children experiencing symptoms of a behavioral health disorder.
- Analyze and evaluate patient data/information and test or examine findings to diagnose nature and extent of behavioral health disorder(s).
- Prescribe, and/or direct psychotherapeutic treatments or medication to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Collaborate with physicians, advance practice nurses, psychologists, social workers, nurses, or other professionals to discuss service plans and progress.
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social and medical history obtained via self-report, relatives, and other professionals.
- Counsel patients during appointments as necessary.
- Design/participate in the development of individualized service plans, using a variety of treatments.
- Examine or order laboratory or diagnostic tests for patients to provide information on general physical condition and mental disorder.
- Advise and inform guardians, relatives, and significant others of patient’s conditions and treatment when clinically appropriate.
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other psychiatrists and medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit assessments, progress notes, reports and summaries to entities/agencies as required by organization where placed.
- Return calls and emails promptly (within 24 hours of receipt or sooner if clinically necessary).
- generous benefits to its staff by offering benefits which include Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, CME, & Malpractice coverage. We participate with NHSC/State loan repayment.
403b match 100% of 3% and 50% of the 4th and 5th%
Life insurance policy of 2.5x salary
Bonus opportunity after first year
3 weeks of PTO and 2 weeks of holidays
Why Work Here?“Serving healthcare providers by connecting amazing people with exceptional employment opportunities; we commit to pursue our mission with passion, loyalty, and integrity to benefit our employees, clients, and community.”
AHS Staffing is a leading staffing company specializing in medical professionals throughout the United States.