AHS Staffing Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Phlebotomist to join our team! The phlebotomist will draw blood for tests, transfusions, donations, or research.
- Collect and store blood samples from patients
- Distribute samples to designated departments
- Monitor storage and inventory of supplies
- Maintain clean and healthy work environment
- Adhere to laboratory safety policies and procedures
- Assist in the recovery of patients with adverse reactions
- Previous experience in phlebotomy, nursing, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Strong organizational skills
AHS StaffingWhy Work Here?
AHS Staffing is a leading staffing company specializing in medical professionals throughout the United States.
“Serving healthcare providers by connecting amazing people with exceptional employment opportunities; we commit to pursue our mission with passion, loyalty, and integrity to benefit our employees, clients, and community.”
HealthcareView all jobs at AHS Staffing