We are seeking a Lab Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for performing medical tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
Schedule guaranteed full time. M-S 8-630
1 week of in office training
- Collect and organize blood, tissue, and other bodily fluid samples from patients
- Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis
- Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Work under the supervision of a medical technologist
- Previous experience as a clinical technician or in other related fields
- Familiarity with common medical terminology
- Experience in a laboratory setting
- Strong organizational skills
Why Work Here?“Serving healthcare providers by connecting amazing people with exceptional employment opportunities; we commit to pursue our mission with passion, loyalty, and integrity to benefit our employees, clients, and community.”
AHS Staffing is a leading staffing company specializing in medical professionals throughout the United States.