AHS Staffing is looking for a Forensic Technologist in Saint Paul, MN, for a 13-weeks assignment.
This is a high volume production environment, some overtime is required. This role requires heavy detail orientation. They will be working with human specimen such as urine. Entry level candidates are welcome, bright new college graduates.
- Speech clarity, utilization of fingers and hands, standing-remaining on one’s feet in an upright position, sitting-remaining in the normal seated position
- Handling-seizing, holding, grasping. Moderate physical effort (up to 30 pounds)
- Must comply with applicable safety procedures.
- Proper identification of known hazardous material in the work place.
- Answer telephones, maintain logs/records, organizational skills
- Proficiency with numbers, research information, time management
- Train employees, use computerized databases, written and verbal communications
- Far acuity-ability to see clearly at 20 feet or more; near acuity-ability to see clearly at 20 inches or less; depth perception-ability to judge distance and space relationships; color vision-ability to distinguish and identify different colors.
- Must have a BA/BS degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology, or other related science and all required city/state/licenses or permits to qualify as a Technologist plus 1 year of clinical lab experience.