AHS RenalStat is looking for a Dialysis Travel Nurse for an assignment in Bismarck, ND.
Travel Dialysis Registered Nurse is responsible for providing specialized nursing care for a dialysis facility in need. The RN works in collaboration with all clinic members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality optimal outcomes.
The following is a summary of what makes us successful. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Performs dialysis treatments in accordance with approved facility policies and procedures.
· Prior to initiation of dialysis, ensures dialysis machine, its alarms, and all products used during treatment are prepped and meet quality standards.
· Monitors the patient during dialysis, assess any emergent changes in the patient's condition, and communicates any problems to the physician and patient's family.
· Administers and charts all prescribed pre, intra, and post dialysis medications and charge items in the Medical Information System (MIS) and on the treatment flow sheet.
· Follows regulations with strict reinforcement of infection control.
· Participates in patient care conferences, medical rounds and chart reviews, as assigned.
· Documents patient education to ensure compliance with the local ESRD Network and clinic.
· Interacts with local hospitals as a liaison to facilitate continuity of care.
· Assists in teaching and training new staff members as directed by the head nurse.
· Collaborates with all staff members and renal team members to maintain medication inventory, ensure the dialysis machines are functioning properly, and maintain an adequate stocking of unit supplies.
· Works with the head nurse and nurse manager to assure that OSHA compliance, occurrence reporting, and emergency preparedness is up to date.
AHS RenalStat Offers:
· Weekly Pay
· 401K with matching up to 5%
· Full dental and medical benefits
· Top Pay
· Maximum Tax-free stipends
· Recruiters on cellphone standby 24/7
· Referral Bonuses of up to $2500
· Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
· Possesses and maintains a current license as a registered nurse
· Maintains current CPR certification.
· 2 years of previous dialysis experience preferred.
· Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.