CNA Certified Nursing Assistant ($2500 Sign On Bonus)
AHS RenalStat Mishawaka, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client is offering a $2500.00 SIGN-ON BONUS (paid as follows: $1000.00 at 90 days, $750.00 at 6 months and $750.00 at one year)!
Both Home Health Positions and Long Term Care Positions available
- Know, understand, incorporate, and demonstrate the Mission, Vision, Values and Guiding Behaviors of Trinity Health and Trinity Health PACE (TH PACE) in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
- Consistently demonstrate (leads by example) TH PACE Values to all internal and external customers (Participants, visitors, volunteers, and colleagues). Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, propagating a calm environment throughout the office.
- Execute assignments in a culture that is shared and collaborative across all divisions within TH PACE.
- Perform all assigned tasks in accordance with our established policies and procedures, and as instructed by your supervisors. Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing and performing your assigned tasks.
- Promote and maintain collaborative relationships with managers, peers, and customers by effectively fostering a team environment, building consensus and resolving conflicts.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, TH PACE Corporate Integrity Program, Code of Ethics, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behavior.
- In light of a disaster will know your disaster recovery, crisis management and business continuity plans and act within your role that is developed within the business continuity plan. Which may include working at another location, remotely from home, and maintaining constant contact with key personnel.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service training, mandatory annual in-service training and educational classes as required/needed.
- Participate as a member of the interdisciplinary team in ongoing participant assessment and monitoring. Report on personal care services provided and the self-care abilities of participant, including changes noted in participant's condition.
- As part of the health care team, provide personal care assistance that will maintain the independence of the participant to conduct activities of daily living, including toileting, showers, eating, and grooming. Assist in the maintenance of physical activity, exercise, and walking.
- Provide nursing care as assigned in a safe manner, consistent with the policies and procedures of the PACE Organization.
- Responsible for participant safety, identify safety hazards and emergency situations, and initiate corrective action as able.
- Provide behavioral supervision or support for participants, such as reality orientation, reminder to follow through with nursing and medication instruction, diet restrictions, and emotional reassurance.
- Assist with general activities such as conversing with participants, recreation activities, meal and snack serving, and housekeeping.
- Assist in identifying signs and symptoms indicating physical, emotional, or behavioral change in participants and reporting these signs to the center staff and/or supervisor, including but not limited to, any changes in skin integrity, bowel and bladder status, food/fluid intake, or changes in ambulation.
- Assure compliance with infection control, personal protection equipment, blood-borne pathogens, hazardous material handling, and fire safety standards.
- Escort participants to medical, dental, optometry, rehabilitation, and other appointments as necessary.
- Assist transportation staff with loading and unloading of participants from vehicles. Assist participants being transported in PO vehicles as needed.
- Attend staff meetings and participant care planning on a regular basis.
- Maintain current written records, indicating ongoing documentation of services provided, reassessments of changing needs, and participants express wishes.
- Prepare and submit timely written reports as required.
- Participant assistance may be required in the center, clinic, or home health/In Home department.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings, in-services, projects, and committees as assigned.
- Maintain strict and confidentiality of all participant information.
1. Must be action-oriented, have business acumen, manage conflict well, be customer focused, have high decision quality, flexibility to adapt to ongoing change and have organizational agility. Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment.
2. Demonstrates superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills appropriate for audience comprehension. Well-developed communication skills, both written and oral, that may be used either in an on-site or virtual environment is required. Able to communicate effectively with individuals and groups representing diverse perspectives.
3. Comprehensive to expert proficiency with Microsoft product suite (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.); basic knowledge and experience with electronic mail and calendaring system. Knowledge of systems necessary, experience preferred. Ability to type with speed and accuracy. Ability to use other software as required to perform the essential functions of the job.
4. Possesses a high degree of personal accountability, responsibility and independent decision making abilities with the skills to interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the organization in line with mission, vision, and philosophy of TH PACE.
5. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to perform multiple duties and functions related to daily operations and maintain excellent customer service skills. Ability to perform frequent detailed tasks and provide immediate service with frequent interruptions. Ability to change and be flexible with work priorities. Strong problem solving skills.
6. Ability to research, analyze and assimilate information from various on-site or virtual sources based on technical and experience based knowledge. Must exhibit critical thinking skills and possess the ability to prioritize workload.
7. Position may require 10% travel within the Centers geographic region and use of personal vehicle.
- Minimum 1 year of documented experience working with frail or elderly population - Required
- Must be an active certified nurse assistant in the state where PACE Organization is located - Required
- Experience in a long-term care facility or with a community-based geriatric program - Preferred
- BLS (AHA)
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be an active certified nurse assistant in the state where PACE Organization is located.
AHS RenalStatWhy Work Here?
AHS RenalStat can help connect you with the BEST Dialysis positions in the industry. Let us help YOU!
“Serving healthcare providers by connecting amazing people with exceptional employment opportunities; we commit to pursue our mission with passion, loyalty, and integrity to benefit our employees, clients, and community.”