AHS PharmStat is looking for a Pharmacy Technician in Madison, WI, for a long-term per diem assignment.
*Possible Temp to Perm*
- Retail Behavioral Health setting
Receiving and confirming prescription orders
Preparing and filling prescriptions
Interacting with customers and answering questions
Managing inventory and performing organization tasks
Pay Based on Experience
- Communication: Communicate with pharmacists and doctors when taking prescription orders. Lsten carefully to customers’ needs and questions to potentially direct them to the pharmacist.
- Problem-solving: Ability to solve conflicts between patients, insurance companies and co-workers.
- Organization: Balance duties delegated by pharmacists like stocking shelves, keeping inventory while serving patients and customers.
- Mathematical skills: Filling prescriptions and compounding medications.
- 1-2 years Pharmacy Retail experience
- Must have WI State License