AHS PharmStat is looking for a Oncology Pharmacist for a position in New York, NY.
*Must Be Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist (BCOP)*
- Recommend, design, implement, monitor, and modify pharmacotherapeutic plans.
- Reduce medication errors.
- Recognize and respond to adverse issues that may arise during patient’s treatment and when providing education and counseling.
- Routinely engage with Physicians and Clinicians regarding patient’s plan of care.
- A current, active license/registration to practice pharmacy in the New York
- BCOP Certification
- Must be trained and educated to meet the specialized needs of oncology patients
- Must have thorough knowledge of pathophysiology and molecular biology of cancer;
- Must have experience with the full spectrum of complex drug therapies for treating and preventing cancer
- Must have experience managing cancer-related and drug-related adverse events and clinical situations unique to the oncology space.
- The BCOP must possess advanced knowledge and experience to optimize outcomes for patients with malignant diseases.
- Ability to organize and plan the activities of subordinates, and to delegate appropriately
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to evaluate and communicate Clinical Issues to Team Members and Physicians