AHS PharmStat is looking for a Licensed Pharmacist in Brookville, PA, for a position at a medical marijuana dispensary.
- Candidate will strive to make great product recommendations and provide a genuine experience to customers with professionalism, poise, and patience. A passion for cannabis coupled with a strong adherence to protocol and compliance are a must for this role.
- The Pharmacists will plan and manage all aspects of day to day operations, including managing personnel, establish strong customer relations, inventory control and handle the daily ebb and flow of all store related matters while adhering to strict state guidelines and regulations. You will communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to implement and maintain deals, protocols, policies, and procedures in accordance with company standards.
- Become proficient with the point of sale system (MJ Freeway)
- Review and assist in receiving all deliveries with diligence and accuracy and in accordance with company and state regulations
- Create effective organization and information gathering for all inventory regarding special patient orders, employee patient samples and weekly deals
- Track various sales metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Regularly train staff according to company guidelines, conduct performance reviews, and establish performance improvement plans
- Responsible for resolving all employee and patient-related conflicts and issues
- Assist in conducting nightly and monthly inventory audits in accordance with company and state guidelines to ensure there is no diversion of inventory, and effectively respond to discrepancies.
- Prepare and effectively lead state inspectors through unannounced inspections
- Maintain records for all necessary documents: delivery and inventory manifests, nightly and monthly inventory counts, necessary employee, and patient/customer information, log books, inventory adjustments, and destruction reports
- Ensure compliance with all PA Medical Marijuana Program rules and regulations
- Must be a Registered Pharmacist in the state of Pennsylvania, with an active unrestricted license in good standing
- Must complete the Pennsylvania Department of Health 4-Hour CME Course: http://www.medicalmarijuana.pa.gov/
- Must be able to complete both internal and external background checks, clear of felonies
- 3+ Management experience required
- 2+ years of retail management experience preferred
- Must be proficient with computers and POS systems
- Working knowledge of inventory and sales reports
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and interpersonal skills